Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Ladies Want More Bling!

We've been told by the ladies that we need more "bling". I'm starting to wade into waters here that I personally don't think are too "biker" but as they say, "The customer is always right".

Ladies, even though I think I have good taste, I am still just a guy afterall. What do you ladies think of this one? Rhinestone studded with lace sleeves and side panels. Back design is the same except it also has large angel wings which run behind it from the shoulders down to the waist.

The initial unveiling of this shirt brought rave reviews and we're in the process of bringing some of them in.

Women's motorcycle shirt with cross and angel wings studded with rhinestones
Women's motorcycle shirt with cross and angel wings studded with rhinestones

Do you think we're on the right path? Or what kind of items would you like to see at Double D Cycles?

6 comments:

  1. Love the shirt but not a fan of the lace sleeves..... ....I'd still rock it though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and putting in your two cents worth! I've heard that from a couple other ladies too. So, we're looking at adding a tank top that's very similar.

      Delete
  2. I love this shirt. I would buy it in a heartbeat!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of our most popular women's shirts. We were really sad to see the manufacturer quit making it. We're continually trying to find new items that will excite our customers though. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete