Top 10 Riding Apparel Safety Tips
1. In the rain, wear breathable waterproof fabric
2. Wear durable protective clothing made from such things as leather
3. Do not wear loose fitting clothing that could catch in the parts of your motorcycle and keep long hair tied back with a bandana or hair scarf.
4. Wear gloves that have traction on the palms
5. Wear leather boots that support your ankles
6. Wear sunglasses during the day and clear lenses at night
7. Remove any jewelry that could get tangled in your motorcycle while riding
8. Wear heavy denim or leather riding pants or chaps
9. Wear protective leather jacket
10. Wear a DOT helmet
|Bare chest, shorts & flip flops. Hmm...|
** NOTICE: Double D Cycles is an avid believer in personal freedom and choice and is not advocating mandatory motorcycle gear in any way. We believe that the choice is up to each individual rider whether or not you wear specific motorcycle gear. We are merely offering up these tips for those of you who choose to do so. Please ride smart.