Friday, March 1, 2013

Want to pay less? We got ya covered


Have you ever seen something really great at the dealership and then had trouble catching your breath after you got a look at the pricetag? Or have you ever spotted something for a great price only to find out that the leather felt like paper-thin plastic? Of course you have and so have I! Me and my riding buddies have spent years tolerating the problem of either getting sub-standard motorcycle clothes and accessories or having to pay too much for the good stuff.

I've spent months scouring motorcycle shops and the internet studying motorcycle products and I've discovered something that we've known all along: A lot of places are getting rich by grossly overcharging us. In my travels through some of the big name dealerships, I've noticed that the quality of most of their products is no better than ours yet their price is double or even triple! In fact, some of our products are EXACTLY the same except for having a certain logo on them. Have you had enough yet?

This was the basis on which Double D Cycles was born. I've been active in the motorcycling community for several years and love surrounding myself with fellow riders and everything motorcycle related. I wanted to give my brothers and sisters of the road someplace they could go where they wouldn't have to mortgage the farm in order to buy something. Sure you can continue to pay $150.00 for a leather vest so you can brag about how much you spent. Or you can pay a lot less and brag about what a great deal you got.

We hope you'll join us on this journey and let us know what you like, what you don't like and what you'd like to see so we can serve you better. In the meantime, please browse our current selection of women's and men's motorcycle clothing.

And please always feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

Ride free.

Dean "D-Day"
President - Double D Cycles
(608) 799-0988
info@doubledcycles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment